- What type of training do you offer? The dog training industry is always evolving so we like to learn and offer any training that someone may be interested in. We specialize in elite obedience which is a prerequisite for any advanced training.
- How much do you charge for training? The price of training depends on which program you are interested in. Click here to see a full price list of our training options.
- Where are you located? Our store is located at 3701 East Trapnell Road, Plant City, 33566. Our store hosts Private Obedience Lessons, and evaluations. We are soon to be bringing our kennel to this location. Our kennel headquarters are in Fort Meade on Lake Buffum, which is where we host Training Camp, and Junior Camp.
- How do I know what training program to pick for my dog? The first step is to set up a free evaluation with one of our trainers. At the evaluation we can offer the best option for your dog based on your needs. Some other factors to consider when deciding on the right program for your dog include: temperament, time commitment, length of program, involvement, and price. Call us today to set up your free evaluation!
- Will my dog know how to listen to me at the end of the Training Camp? Yes! At the conclusion of Training Camp you will have a private session with one of our trainers to debrief everything your dog learned. A trainer will demonstrate the behaviors, teach you how to use new training equipment, and coach you through how to properly maintain the training at home. As part of our lifetime guarantee upon graduation of Training Camp, you are always welcome back for any refresher training at no additional cost.
- If my dog does the Training Camp, will he/she forget me? Definitely not! Although we take exceptional care of all dogs at our kennel, there is nothing they love more than being reunited with their family. While at Junior Camp and Training Camp, we will keep you updated by email of any pictures and videos of progress.
- Do you use ecollars? Yes. An ecollar is a safe and effective way to communicate to your dog when you are not tethered together by a leash. Using ecollar corrections paired with positive reinforcement creates a well balanced dog. We have success in ecollar training all breeds, ages, and sizes of dogs. Ecollar training creates off-leash freedom and confidence! Click here to learn more about Ecollar Technologies.
CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY AT THE NEW FACILITY!